Polyimide with the best thermal performance, including Tg greater than 250°C, decomposition temperature >400°C, and T300>60 min.
• Low z-expansion of 1.2% between 50-260°C (vs. 2.5-4.0% for typical high-performance epoxies) offering superior PTH reliability through process and in-service
• Low Z-expansion minimizes the risk of latent PTH defects caused during solder reflow and device attachment.
• Decomposition temperature of 407°C, compared with 300-360°C for typical high-performance epoxies, offering outstanding longterm high-temperature performance
• Up to 50% or more reduction in cure time compared with traditional polyimide cycles
• Electrical and mechanical properties meeting the requirements of IPC-4101/40 and /41 • Toughened, Non-MDA chemistry resists drill cracking
• Halogen-free chemistry
• Compatible with lead-free processing
• RoHS/WEEE compliant