Many friends do not know what production materials are needed for PCBA processing, which leads to repeated confirmation of the materials when processing, which affects the project process. Next, Shenzhen PCBA manufacturer-Shenzhen VIASION Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. will introduce the production materials needed for PCBA processing.
Production materials needed for PCBA processing:
1. PCB Gerber file (a hierarchical file that defines information on each layer of circuits, pads, silk screens, etc., used to make PCB bare boards);
2. BOM list (Bill of Material, which is a list of electronic components, including the type, brand, description, tag number and usage information of the components);
3. MCU program (generally refers to the chip program burned into the MCU, an encrypted file in hex or bin format, used to drive the entire PCBA logic operation and bypass control);
4. Test files (define the distribution of test points, test procedures and common fault diagnosis methods for functional tests);
5. Host computer software (generally refers to the software installed on the computer to start the detection of PCBA function items);
6. Mounting coordinate file (exported from the PCB design software to define the coordinate position of each component on the PCB board, which is convenient for the SMT placement machine to read and execute);
7. Other design documents (such as CAD drawings that define the effect drawings after welding, PCB schematics, special requirements for engineering processes, etc.).
PCBA processing flow 1. Customer orders Customers place orders according to their actual needs, PCBA processing plants, and put forward specific requirements. The processing plant will evaluate its own capabilities to see if it can complete the order. If the manufacturer determines that it can complete the order within the expected time, then the two parties will negotiate to determine the production details. 2. Customers provide production materials After the customer decides to place an order, he provides a series of documents and checklists to the PCBA processing plant, such as PCB electronic files, coordinate files, and BOM lists required for production, which are all required. 3. Purchase raw materials PCBA processing plants purchase relevant raw materials from designated suppliers according to the documents provided by customers. 4. Incoming Material Inspection Before PCBA processing, all raw materials to be used are subjected to strict quality inspection to ensure that they are qualified and put into production. 5. PCBA production During PCBA processing, in order to ensure production quality, whether it is SMD or solder production, manufacturers need to strictly control the furnace temperature. 6. PCBA test The PCBA processing plant conducts strict product testing, and the PCB boards that pass the test are delivered to the customer. 7. Packaging after sale After PCBA processing is completed, the product is packaged and then delivered to the customer to complete the entire PCBA processing work.