Views: 27 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-14 Origin: Site Inquire
Shenzhen Viasion Electronics is a circuit board manufacturer specializing in the manufacture of printed circuit boards. It has been focusing on the production of single, double-sided, and multilayer circuit boards for more than 20 years. It can provide proofing and small batch production of multi-layer PCB boards such as impedance boards, HDI boards, and blind buried via boards. Next, I will introduce the difference between lead-free tin spraying and lead-free tin spraying for PCB manufacturing.
The difference between lead-free tin spraying and lead tin spraying for PCB board
1. Lead-free tin spraying belongs to an environmentally friendly process, does not contain harmful substances "lead", the melting point is about 218 degrees; the temperature of the tin furnace needs to be controlled at 280-300 degrees; the wave soldering temperature needs to be controlled at about 260 degrees; over reflow soldering The temperature is around 260-270 degrees.
2. Lead spraying is not an environmentally friendly process, and contains harmful substances "lead", with a melting point of about 183 degrees; the temperature of the tin furnace must be controlled at 245-260 degrees; the temperature of wave soldering must be controlled at about 250 degrees; the temperature of over reflow soldering Around 245-255 degrees.
3. From the surface of tin, lead-tin is brighter, and lead-free tin is dull; the wettability of lead-free board is a little bit worse than that of leaded board.
4. The lead content of lead-free tin does not exceed 0.5, and the lead content of leaded tin reaches 37.
5. Lead will increase the activity of the tin wire during the soldering process. The lead-tin wire is better than the lead-free tin wire; however, lead is poisonous, and long-term use is not good for the human body. Lead-free tin has a higher melting point than lead tin, and the solder joints will be much stronger.
6. In the surface treatment of PCB boards, usually the price of lead-free tin spraying and lead-free tin spraying is the same, there is no difference.