A complete circuit board is composed of various electronic components, and it will go through many processes from PCB board to finished product, and SMT chip processing is one of the very important ones. To process a qualified PCBA board, you need to pay attention to many aspects. Next, Shenzhen PCBA processing manufacturer-Shenzhen VIASION Electronics will introduce the precautions for SMT factory patch processing.
SMT factory patch processing precautions 1. In order to ensure the safe operation of SMT placement machine, SMT placement machine requires professionally trained and experienced staff to operate. SMT patch processing has high reliability and strong vibration resistance. Low solder joint defect rate. Good high frequency characteristics. Reduce electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. It is easy to realize automation and improve production efficiency.
2. It is generally stipulated that the temperature of the SMT factory workshop is between 25±3℃. SMT chip processing and assembly density is high, electronic products are small in size and light in weight. The volume and weight of chip components are only about 1/10 of that of traditional plug-in components. Generally, after SMT is adopted, the volume of electronic products is reduced by 40% to 60%, and the weight Reduce 60%~80%.
3. When solder paste printing, the materials needed to prepare include tool solder paste, steel plate, scraper, wipe paper, dust-free paper, cleaning agent, stirring knife, etc.
4. The commonly used solder paste alloy composition in SMT factories is Sn/Pb alloy, and the alloy ratio is 63/37.
5. The main ingredients in the solder paste are divided into two parts: tin powder and flux. Flux is mainly used to remove oxides, destroy the surface tension of molten tin and prevent re-oxidation.
6. The volume ratio of tin powder particles to flux in the solder paste is about 1:1, and the weight ratio is about 9:1. In SMT patch processing, the solder paste should be warmed and stirred before use. Reheating cannot be done by heating.
7. After the PCBA patch processing is completed, it needs to be stored in the warehouse. Pay attention to the packaging during the storage process and place it in a dry environment to avoid moisture.