LED heat dissipation copper substrate

Views: 12     Author: Site Editor     Publish Time: 2021-03-17      Origin: Site Inquire

  With the rapid development of LED lighting, heat dissipation is the key problem of LED lighting. How can we solve the problem of LED heat dissipation? Today we are going to talk about the problem of led heat dissipation copper substrate to led heat dissipation.


  The LED industry is one of the industries that have attracted much attention in recent years. So far, LED products have the advantages of energy saving, power saving, high efficiency, fast response time, long life cycle, no mercury, and environmental protection benefits. However, usually about 15% of the input power of high-power LED products can be converted into light, and the remaining 85% of electric energy can be converted into heat.

  Generally speaking, if the heat energy generated by the LED light cannot be derived, the temperature of the LED junction will be too high, which will affect the product life cycle, luminous efficiency, and stability. The difference between the temperature of the LED junction, luminous efficiency and lifetime relationship.

  In the LED heat dissipation design, the most important thing is to effectively reduce the thermal resistance of the chip's light-emitting layer to the environment. Therefore, it is very necessary to select suitable heat dissipation substrates and interface materials.

  The heat dissipation copper substrate carries the heat conduction of the LED and the device, and the heat dissipation mainly depends on the area. For concentrated heat conduction, a copper substrate with high thermal conductivity can be selected. 

ISO9001:2015 | ISO13485:2016 | UL Certificate | Certified IPC Member | ISO14001:2015 | RoHS COC | REACH COC | Conflict Minerals

Social Community

Join our Social Community and keep in touch with all our latest technology investments, current news, upcoming events, and promotions.
Copyright@ 2007-2022 Viasion Technology Co., Ltd.