Shenzhen VIASION Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in providing integrated PCBA electronic manufacturing services, including one-stop services from upstream electronic component procurement to PCB production and processing, SMT patch, DIP plug-in, PCBA testing, and finished product assembly. Next, I will introduce how to do anti-static measures in PCBA processing.
The harm of static electricity to PCBA products
In PCBA processing, processing personnel will strictly follow the bill of materials, PCB silk screen and outsourcing processing requirements to insert or mount components, but electronic components often generate more or less static electricity without paying attention. These static electricity will emit electromagnetic pulses during discharge, which will cause errors in computer calculations. In severe cases, it will cause damage to devices and circuits. Only by taking anti-static measures can you protect machines and components.
PCBA processing anti-static measures
1. All personnel who come into contact with components and products wear anti-static clothes, anti-static bracelets, and anti-static shoes.
2. The anti-static system must have a reliable grounding device. The anti-static ground wire must not be connected to the power neutral wire or shared with the lightning protection ground wire.
3. All components are treated as electrostatic sensitive devices.
4. During the operation, use an anti-static work surface, and use anti-static containers for components and semi-finished products.
5. The welding equipment is grounded reliably, and the electric soldering iron is of anti-static type, which must be tested before use.
6. Warehouse management personnel should wear anti-static gloves when sending materials and IQC inspections, use meters to be grounded reliably, and anti-static rubber pads on the work surface.
7. Periodically inspect the above-mentioned anti-static tools, settings and materials to confirm that they are in the required conditions.