In PCBA production and processing, how can we effectively save processing costs without affecting product quality? Next, Shenzhen PCBA processing manufacturer-Shenzhen Weisheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. will introduce the factors that affect PCBA processing costs.
Factors affecting PCBA processing cost
1.The size of the PCB board is the key. The smaller the PCB size, the lower the cost. Reducing the size of non-standard PCB boards can effectively reduce the cost of PCB boards.
2. Compared with plug-ins, using SMT processing can save money, because SMT can connect more components to the PCB.
3. In addition, if the components on the PCB are dense, the PCB wiring must be finer and the equipment used should be more advanced. At the same time, the PCB should be made of better materials, and extra care should be taken in the wiring design to avoid problems such as power consumption, which may affect the formation of the circuit. The cost of such problems is greater than the cost saved by reducing PCB size.
4. The more PCB total layers, the higher the cost. However, the smaller the total number of layers, the size will usually increase.
5. Drilling takes time, so the fewer holes on the PCB, the lower the cost.
6. Blind holes are more expensive than through holes. Because the blind holes must be drilled before the PCB is attached.
7. The diameter of the guide hole on the PCB board depends on the diameter of the part pin. If the pin types on the PCB are different, the machine cannot use the same drill bit to drill all the holes, which is relatively time-consuming and the corresponding cost will increase.
8. Electronic testing using flying probe testing is usually more expensive than optical testing. Optical testing is usually sufficient to ensure that there are no errors on the PCB. Optical testing makes it easier to detect non-conforming gaps between electrical conductors.