PCBA refers to a circuit board with various components welded on the surface. People often pay attention to its long-term, high-frequency operation reliability, and occasionally need to understand its shelf life. Generally, the shelf life of PCBA processed products is 2~10 years, which is mainly affected by the following factors:
1. The environment
A humid and dusty environment is obviously not conducive to the preservation of PCBA. These factors will speed up the oxidation and dirt of PCBA and shorten the shelf life of PCBA. Generally, it is recommended to store PCBA in a dry, dust-free space with a constant temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
2. Reliability of components
The reliability of components on different PCBAs also determines the shelf life of PCBA to a large extent. Components with high-quality materials and processes have the ability to withstand harsh environments, with a wider range of capabilities and stronger oxidation resistance, which is also PCBA Stability is guaranteed.
3. The material and surface treatment process of the circuit board
The material of the circuit board itself is extremely unlikely to be affected by the environment, but its surface treatment process is greatly affected by air oxidation. Good surface treatment can extend the shelf life of PCBA.
4. PCBA board operating load
PCBA operating load is the most important factor in its shelf life. The operation of high frequency and high load will cause continuous and high impact on circuit board circuits and components, and will be more susceptible to oxidation when affected by heat, resulting in long-term operation. Short circuit, open circuit phenomenon appears. Therefore, the operating parameters of the PCBA board should preferably be in the middle value range of the components and avoid near the peak value, which can effectively protect the PCBA and extend its shelf life.
The shelf life of PCBA processed products is a comprehensive work, which needs to follow scientific design specifications, manufacturing process specifications, and operation specifications, so that the shelf life can be extended to the greatest extent.
Shenzhen VIAAION Technology PCBA processing advantages
1. Strength guarantee
▪ SMT workshop: It has imported placement machines and multiple optical inspection equipment. Each process is equipped with QC personnel who can keep an eye on product quality.
▪ DIP production line: With wave soldering machine, the workers are highly proficient and can weld various plug-in materials.
2. Quality assurance, high cost performance
▪ High-end equipment can paste precision shaped parts, BGA, QFN, 0201 materials. It can also be used as a model for mounting and placing bulk materials by hand.
▪ Prototypes and large and small batches can be produced, no startup fee.
3. Rich experience in SMT and soldering of electronic products, stable delivery
▪ Accumulated services to thousands of electronics companies, involving SMT chip processing services for various types of automotive equipment and industrial control motherboards. The products are often exported to Europe and the United States, and the quality can be affirmed by new and old customers.
▪ Delivery on time, normal 3-5 days after the materials are complete, and small batches can also be shipped on the same day.
4. Strong maintenance ability and perfect after-sales service
▪ The maintenance engineer has rich experience and can repair defective products caused by various patch welding, and can ensure the connectivity rate of each circuit board.