Ross has more than 16 years of experience in the PCB industry. He started his PCB career in a sales role in 2004 working for Yantat PCB Co., Ltd which is one of the best PCB factories in China. In his time there he gained extensive knowledge of PCB fabrication, engineering, quality and customer service. In 2007, he founded Viasion with a small group of professionals, specializing in small to medium PCB supplying. As CEO he successfully led Viasion through the strategic consolidations of 2 factories in the PCB fabrication and assembly sector and achieved continuously and sustained growth since its foundation.
Kitty has over 16 years of experience within the PCB industry. She joined Viasion as planning manager in 2008 and has progressed to Operations Manager in 2013.
• Managing the entire supply chain.
• Ensuring that orders are loaded, confirmed, and shipped on time as agreed dates.
• Oversees customer service, planning, and engineering teams to manage a seamless transition for all orders from the time of quote to final production and shipping.
• Works closely with our senior management and sales team to develop pricing and delivery strategies that help the team reach the revenue targets.
July has over 16 years’ experience PCB industry. He began his career at Yantat PCB Co., Ltd where he spent seven years in CAM engineer department. He joined Viasion in 2010 as the CAM department manager. With his passion in electronic filed, he attends courses on electronics in his spare time, and has gained extensive knowledge of the PCB assembly processing by working on an assembly line.
• Managing and auditing the CAM team.
• Make sure the any design problems in customers data pack are found and corrected.
• Makes sure the manufacturing PCB files can meet customer’s requirement.
• Are within our manufacturing capability and control.
• Advising on PCB specifications and design and finalising PCB design.
• Advise customers on their specification.
• Offer a full service including DFM and cost cutting.
Benson is a senior electronics engineer and has over 16 years within the experience PCB and electronics industry. He used to be a senior engineer at Tablet PCB, he is extremely experienced in selection of components, trouble shooting and cost down advice etc.
• Skilled in testing and modifying electronic equipment.
• Extensive experience in researching and designing electronic products.
• Strong ability to identify and solve complex issues.
• Knowledge of electrical safety standards.
• Familiar with the IPC criteria and standards.
• Expert in testing and installing equipment.
• Remarkable communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Tim has over 14 years’ experience in PCB industry. He is very familiar with IPC standards and very experienced in quality inspection of bare PCBs and assembled PCBs. He joined Viasion in 2015 as the quality assurance department manager.
• Quality determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, QMS & BMS.
• Standards and specifications.
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
• Analysing the rout cause of a quality complaint and implementing corrective actions.
• Training and leading the QA team.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Kay has been in the PCB industry for 10 years and a valuable team member at Viasion for over 8 years.
• Leading the sales team to meet the sales strategy.
• Directs communications and interaction within the customer service team.
• Ensures a close working relation between Viasion and customers.
• Liaise with planning, pricing, order entries, delivery, and logistics departments.
• Training of the sales team on proper procedures for customer development, price quoting, order.
entries, and communications with customers.
Jane has over 16 years’ experience in the PCB industry. She started in customer service in PCB factory, specialized in cost analysis and price quoting for 6 years. So she is very experienced in calculating the material cost and negotiation with material suppliers.
• Management of materials.
• Information flow within the supply chain.
• Providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction at a competitive cost.
Liu has over 18 years’ experience within the PCB and electronics industry. She has extensive knowledge and experience in contracts and financial advisory and is familiar with accounting practices applicable to municipalities. Ms. Yang has over 18 years’ experience in PCB and electronics industry. She has extensive knowledge and experience in contracts and financial advisory, and also familiar with accounting practices applicable to municipalities.
• Managing day-to-day accounting operations.
• Including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• General ledger management, monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Statutory filings and key support during the audit and quarterly reviews.