The welding process of the circuit board is an important part of the circuit board manufacturing process. When the circuit board is welded, it will often happen that the welding fails or the copper foil of the circuit board is damaged. Therefore, it is necessary to master certain skills when soldering to solder the circuit board.
1. Before the circuit board is soldered, we need to clean up the solder joints on the circuit board, and remove the surface dirt such as copper rust and excess solder on the circuit board. So that the color of the copper foil itself can be exposed. Remove the skin on the power cord and scrape out the copper color with a blade.
2. The problem of adjusting the soldering iron. The temperature should generally be controlled at about 260 degrees. Then we need to put the soldering wire on the surface of the copper foil, and quickly put the soldering iron on the soldering wire. When the solder melts, it should be Lift the soldering iron immediately, and at this time, the solder forms a hemisphere on the surface of the copper foil of the circuit board.
3. In the process of welding the wire, put the solder wire and the wire together for welding, quickly put the soldering iron on the side of the wire, the solder wire melts and penetrates into the wire, and the wire hangs on the solder to form a shape similar to a match head.
4. Put the wire with the solder wire and the copper foil of the circuit board with the solder together, and use the temperature of the soldering iron to fuse the two solders to complete the soldering.
Matters needing attention during welding:
1. The thickness and size of the welding wire should be selected reasonably according to the size of the welding spot.
2. The soldering iron should not be placed on the solder for a long time, otherwise the rosin will evaporate and the solder will have poor fluidity, making it difficult to form a good solder joint.
3. The temperature of the soldering iron should be controlled within a reasonable range, otherwise the rosin will evaporate quickly because the temperature is too high. If the temperature is too low, the soldering will be unstable, which will affect the stability of the soldering, and the fusion fluidity .